Sunday, May 1, 2016

Uniqso Krul Tepes Wig Review linkI'm back with another wig review from Uniqso.com ! Today I'll be reviewing a Krul Tepes wig~

This is my 2nd wig from Uniqso and I love their wigs so far! 



 To start of the wig is very long (about 90cm) so it goes 
down past my hips.

I always worry about having wigs this
long because they're so hard to take care of but this one is
different! It's really easy to brush through and fix tangles
so It's easy to manage.

It retails for $33.90

The pigtails on the side of the wig are detachable so they
can be clipped anywhere on the base. 

The bangs also came relatively pre styled but I cut them just a little bit shorter. 

The only dilemma I had was that it was a little dark 

compared to Kruls hair color but I'm not usually too picky 

about that sort of thing.

Overall I was really pleased with the look and quality of the wig 

Thanks for reading!

check out uniqso.com
and use my discount "roseyume" for 10% off. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment