Sunday, May 29, 2016

UNIQSO DOLLY EYE PINK REVIEW


Yo! Today I'm doing a review for the dolly eye pink lenses from Uniqso
These are the 3rd lenses I've gotten for Yuno but hey she's worth it... The love of my life deserves the best lenses
They're really light pink and make your pupils stand out a lot, they/re also only 14.2mm and don't enlarge your eyes, so I don't recommend these for a cutesy look, I got these specifically so I could get crazy eyes.
Despite that they don't enlarge I really like the look! I think I can finally stop getting lenses for Yuno lol.They're also pretty comfortable and I could keep them in all day without being bothered.
Here's a close up picture of the lenses. My only problem with them was they were just barely big enough to cover my natural eyes, but if they stayed in place they looked ok.
Overall I like the look of these lenses a lot!
I recommend them for anyone who's looking to cosplay Yuno.
Check out UNIQSO.COM and use my discount code "roseyume" for 10% off

No comments:

Post a Comment