Wednesday, April 27, 2016







Yo! So in addition to reviewing a Japan Crate Im also reviewing a DokiDoki Crate which is another box by Japan Crate except instead of snacks it ships basically just a big box of cute things! 
Their company works with all the brands featured on the photo above.

Here's a photo of all the items included B)
1x Alpacaso Plush, 1x Hamster pouch, 1x light up bird, Hoppe chan post cards, hoppe chan charm, neko atsume charm, and a loom kit!


 These are all my favorite items! 

The highlight for me was definitely this alpacaso because I've always wanted one :,)
Ok so this is a birb they included n he LIGHTS UPPPPPP
his name is peep n i love him.
I was so excited abt. this bc I love neko atsume! It's a lil phone charm!
Omg look how much my hamster looks like the hamster bag?!?! (His name is pants btw)

From this experience I love both Japan Crate and DokiDoki crate 

If you want to subscribe Heres a link to https://www.japancrate.com/dokidoki  

No comments:

Post a Comment