Thursday, May 5, 2016


Uniqso Maid Dress
Hey I'm back with another review for Uniqso.com!
Today I'll be reviewing this maid dress from their cosplay section-->link
 It's a standard black maid dress with white ruffles and red buttons/ribbon/trim. The cosplay includes 1 dress, 2 wrist cuffs, an apron and a bow. 
The retail price for all of it is $35.90 The quality is really nice! 
Im a size small and I got the lowest size which is the Medium and it fit perfect. Note that asian sizing is different from American sizing so I recommend almost always buy a size up!
The wrist cuffs were a lil small. They fit me great but that being said I have tiny wrists! Above I included a picture of the back as well, The bow in front is detachable so you can choose to go with or without it~ The sewing is really neat and well done, There was little lace on the sleeves which I thought was so cute.  Overall I'm very satisfied with this dress : ) I'll be wearing it to the 2016 Animor Maid Cafe at Animazement if you see me there say hi! be sure to check out Uniqso.com Remember to use my discount code "Roseyume" for 10% off!

Thanks sm for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment