Sunday, May 8, 2016



Everyday Wigs Review 
everydaywigs.com Today I'm doing a review for everydaywigs.com! This is the 3rd lace front wig I've received and it's another 10/10



 I chose the 26 Inch White Blonde Wig ( link ) to live out my childhood dream of cosplaying Terra from Teen Titans :,] 
Shipping: The shipping took about a week which is really fast! 
It also comes with a free wig cap.
Quality: The wig goes down to around my hips and it's really soft and easy to brush and detangle. It's also really thick and has a natural lace hairline so it looks really real! (The reason to invest in a lace front.) B)
Inside the wig there are small combs/clips that you push into your hair to keep it in place which I found really helpful.
Overall: I really like this wig and would recommend everydaywigs.com as another great place to get a lace front wig, be sure to check out their website!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this great and inspirational blog. You really did a great job.
    Real Hair Wigs for Women

    ReplyDelete