Monday, May 30, 2016

UNIQSO WIG REVIEW
I'm back with another review for Uniqso.com

Today I'm reviewing this wig for Elizabeth from The Seven Deadly Sins.

I've actually yet to watch this anime I just really wanted to try wearing a mint color wig! Although, if I ever watch this show she's cute as heck so she's first on my to cosplay list <3
Shipping took around 2 weeks.
The wig is 80 cm long and retails for $27.90
It's also 100% Heat resistant so if you want to curl it or straighten it you can without damaging it! (I still recommend using a low temperature setting tho.)
Here's a photo from the back
I reallyyyy like this wig it's really long and soft and thick, It has full coverage and the bangs come pre styled but I cut them a little shorter.
check out Uniqso.com
use my discount "roseyume" for 10% off

No comments:

Post a Comment