Monday, May 23, 2016

DevilInspired Review

Hey so today I'm doing a review for a dress I received from Devilinspired.com
They're a site that sells Lolita dresses and accessories.
The two items I picked to review were this dress and this head piece to mach.

 This is the first lolita dress I've ever worn and it is SOooo pretty oh my god. The detail is so amazing. Also keep in mind that it's handmade so I was really impressed. Because they're handmade they do take a while to make, I think It arrived in a little over two months.
The dress goes down to about knee length, The material is thick and the skirt is well layered.
The bows in front are attachable with safety pins.
The ribbon Im wearing in front is actually supposed to be used to lace up the back but I got a little creative lol.
The matching headpiece was also incredibly detailed and well made as well! Underneath the headband there were little clips to make sure its secure on your head.
I felt reallyyy cute in that outfit
I highly recommend devilinspired.com if you're looking for a place to buy authentic lolita dresses!
They have a wide variety of styles and designs. They also have lots of accessories to match! Check out their website <3 ---> devilinspired.com

No comments:

Post a Comment