Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Cospicky Killua Wig Review

I finally got around to taking photos for my Killua wig from cospicky.com B)
http://www.cospicky.com/products/hunterxhunter-killua-zoldyck-naruto-hatake-kakashi-silvery-white-wig-cp165752?variant=17727621569
The wig retails for $30 on cospicky.com
It's a pretty standard wig that could work for any short haired silver character.
The wig comes somewhat pre styled but I actually spent like an hour trying to style it as accurate to Killua's hair as possible, The quality is nice and it has full coverage. My only dilemma was I didn't know it wasn't heat resistant and I made some really unfortunate melted spots with my flat iron :')))
, so i recommend using hair spray or hair gel for styling!

Here are some photos I took after styling! overall I think it works really nicely for Killua and I really like cospicky as a cosplay website. I think I might bring him to Anime Weekend Atlanta which is coming up rlly soon! You can use the discount "roseyume" for 10% any order over $50 on their site. ;0 <3



2 comments: