Saturday, August 13, 2016





July Uniqso Review

The first item I'm reviewing are the ICK Garnet Pink lenses
I think the last time I got pink lenses I swore I was done but I'm so determined to find ones that look ok on me and I like these better than my previous pair, these ones are different because they're 15mm so they add enlargement and the color is softer compared to my last ones, Theyre also 2 toned lenses so they look more natural.
They're very comfortable with a 42% water content and last 1 year like most lenses.
Here's a comparison photo-

The second item I'm reviewing is the Ririchiyo InuxBoku wig
I'm actually using it to cosplay Nozomi Tojo from love live, I would of just used the wig designated for her but I thought this one looked a little thicker? they might be the same though.
The wig was really thick as I anticipated and a really good length for Nozomi, (100cm so its below hip length.) Its 100% heat resistant so you can style it anyway you like but I kept it straight for Nozomi, The only thing I changed was the bangs reach your mouth so they are not pre-styled, so I cut them into side bangs.
The only thing I had trouble with was it was so silky that I had trouble holding hair pins in it and what not lol. but its a really solid wig overall! I recommend it for any long haired purple characters.

check out Uniqso and remember you can use "roseyume" for 10% off.

No comments:

Post a Comment