Thursday, August 20, 2015

Vassen Sweet Eye Green Review 
"Founded in 2006, PinkyParadise has accumulated years of experience in the beauty industry, making us a trusted and renowned online retail merchandiser specializing in fashionable and trendy circle lenses/color contacts. With more than 900+ types of lenses in stock, PinkyParadise.com has become one of the largest online circle lens store today."
"We believe circle lenses are more than just colored contact lenses, they redefine the beauty boundaries of eye makeup. Even more, it tells people who you are. Your eyes speak with PinkyParadise."
Today I will be reviewing the Vassen Sweet Eye Green lenses from pinkyparadise.com
pinky paradise was the first place I bought lenses from! I've always had good experiences with them!

Here's some photos of everything included! every order of lenses comes with a free gift mine was the hair velcro) as well as a free macaron lens case.
The lenses are tightly sealed inside their own individual containers with contact solution, ( I would recommend putting them in new solution when you take them out tho.) I used the hair velcro when I was doing my makeup for this review! :) they were a cute gift!
Here's a stock photo of the lenses vs. what they look like in real life.
They are about 15.mm lenses so they enlarge your irises enough that you'll want to balance out your eye size with some makeup. I have a makeup tutorial--> here if anyone's interested!
I chose these for my Moka Akashiya cosplay and they blend really well with my already green/grey eyes but I wanted them for enlargement and so they'd be extra vibrant! I really like these and would recommend them!
I would rate the-
comfort: 4.5/5 
I wore them all day and they felt good! all contacts usually feel a little irritating for me but not too much!
enlargement: 5/5
15mm is my favorite size of conatcts! 
color: 4/5 
The color was good for me but might not be very vibrant on dark eyes :/
overall: 4/5
Thanks so much to PinkyParadise for sponsoring me to me!
check out pinkyparadise.com for more lenses!

2 comments: