Thursday, March 3, 2016



Hey! So today I'm doing a review for this wig  

    from evahair.com  



Shipping was really fast and it came in only a few days but of course the shipping speed varies on what kind you get and where you live.

It came wrapped up in a net and sealed inside this lil box! It was in perfect condition when I took it out it had no tangles or damage and looked just like the pictures.

(it also comes with two free wig caps)

All of their wigs are lace fronts so they look really realistic n cool B)

Here's the first photo I took modeling, I used it for my Rainbow Quartz cosplay from Steven Universe. I've been wanting to cosplay this show forever and I'm hype I finally got around to it! 

The wig fit really nicely and was really thick with full coverage, It's really soft and easy to brush through and manage as well B)


Overall this is probably my new favorite wig that I own it's so pretty! i definitely recommend their website for lacefronts <3
They gave me a discount code to share with you all also its "SPRING10OFF"

be sure to check out their site,
http://www.evahair.com/

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment