Sunday, August 30, 2015

Hello! Today I'll be reviewing these lenses from lensflavors.com
I got the lenses in this package and the shipping took a little over 2 weeks!~ 
The lenses came tightly sealed in their own individual containers with a free lens case!


These lenses are 14.5mm but i thought they seemed like 15mm to me!


Here's a photo of me modeling the lenses! I used them to cosplay Tsumiki Mikan from Super Danganronpa 2! My eyes are naturally green gray so they blended well with my eyes but still did a great job of enlarging them Vassen Dolly is my favorite lens series!

 I would rate the:
Comfort: 4.5/5
Color: 5/5
Enlargement: 5/5
Overall: 5/5

Overall I really like these lenses and don't feel the need to get anymore gray lenses since I'm so satisfied with these!


Here is a close up of the lenses! I would highly recommend lensfalvors.com! thanks so much to lensflavors for sponsoring me these lenses!~


1 comment: